Bad house fire.

My name is Jane Thompson  , This go fund me is for my a friend I went to middle school with. His name is George  He has autism. He works thru it very, well he likes to cook. Unfortunately on October 28th there house caught on fire due to a gas leak. Although the gas leak didn’t ruin the whole house they cannot live in it until repair. Also their  American bulldog passed away in the fire that was George’s care dog. His clothes have all been ruined and etc.

I’m raising this money so that they will have a place to rest their heads for the next 6-9 months while their home gets fixed up. Anything will help God bless

Donations

Become the first supporter 

Your donation matters

Organizer and beneficiary

Jane Thompson 
Organizer
Riverdale, IL
John Kendrick 
Beneficiary

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more