Family Of 4 Lost Everything In Fire

A grandmother raising her 3 grandchildren lost everything they own in a fire Saturday February 18 2017 at the Chestercreek apartments. The younger 2 are my kids best friends. I am asking for any help possible for the family! The grandmother Brenda barely got out the fire her Grandaughter pulled her out of the home when the flames got out if control in the kitchen! This sweet family has no income since the gradmother is disabled. Times are very tough for them. I have gathered donations so they have clothes on their back. What they really need is funds for furniture and to get a new apartment.

Donations (0)

  • Kathy Walden 
    • $100 
    • 29 mos
  • Joe & Liz Wallner 
    • $100 
    • 30 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $500 
    • 30 mos
  • Katie Kuijp 
    • $50 
    • 30 mos
  • Marilee White 
    • $100 
    • 30 mos

Organizer and beneficiary 

Ruthanna Carr 
Organizer
Anchorage, AK
Brenda Rainey 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more