Let me just list the down and dirty facts for this GoFundMe:
1. It would seem my partner of 10 years and father to my 4 wee sprites (9, 6, and 1 year old twins) has taken the proverbial *gone out for a pack of smokes* route and has abandoned us.
2. He took all the money (“because he has the job”), the van (“because it’s in his name”), the food stamp card and has left us with unpaid rent and a pending eviction court date on 9/15… woohoo.
3. 3 out of my 4 wee sprites deal with Sensory Processing Disorder, Anxiety Disorder and my 1 year old son some physical limitations in his legs and need ongoing services.
4. In the next month I need to secure a van, home, food, job and new start. We have dealt with enough verbal and physical abuse to last a lifetime.
5. We have close friends in Arizona, but with the time crunch (end of September) we will fly out to Denver and stay with great friends for a couple weeks. Any money raised will pay for a move from Pittsburgh to Arizona (and flights for the wee sprites and I to Denver) and getting on our feet out there.
6. I do not have any family still alive to help back home in San Diego. All the resources I have tried out here in Pittsburgh can not offer us much, other than a one night stay in a shelter, as they are full.
I have thought about buying an RV and moving out west slowly, but being the beginning of the school year and how emotionally crushed the wee sprites are currently, a fast move would be ideal. If you can not donate, I am all ears for any networking or resources for a move with this size of crew and starting over in Arizona.
Thank you and you all rock!!
DonationsSee top donations
- Nancy Crawford
- Erin Palette
- Chiara Griffin
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more