Drew married his childhood sweetheart when he was 19 years old in Buffalo, New York and moved to Pennsylvania.
In early August 2018, Drew was brushing his teeth when his back popped and he fell to the floor. He attempted to go down the stairs in his home and fell again. It took five firefighters to take Drew out of his home to Doylestown Hospital for treatment. Drew went back to work where he managed his pain by taking 8 to 9 Advils a day. When it got so bad that he could not tie his own shoes, Drew knew he had to do something about this continuous pain. He saw an ad on TV from the Laser Spine Institute and went to see them.
The blood cancer diagnosis timeline:
· Visited the Laser Spine Institute on Tuesday, August 7th and the MRI revealed an anomaly. He was then referred back to his primary physician.
· On Monday, August 13th, Drew was diagnosed with multiple myeloma stage 3 cancer and was admitted same day to Holy Redeemer.
· Duration of stay at Holy Redeemer was through Friday, August 31st.
· Eight (8) radiation treatments to shrink the cancer cells in his back, chest, ribs and hips.
· On Friday, September 7th the Oncologist told Drew he will need a bone marrow transplant.
· Chemo begins on Wednesday, September 12th.
How you can help
I am appealing to friends and family to make a donation to help me fight this cancer! No donation is too small and we appreciate anything that you can give!
DonationsSee top donations
- Dwayne Fluke
- Chris Mann
- ABDUL NAUSHAD
- Ramon Diaz
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more