D.R.A.C.O !Estudiantes del RUM para NASA !

The DRACO team of the Mechanical Engineering Department of the Mayaguez University Campus under the Alpha Astrum association has made a great progress in complying with the objectives of the NASA Student Launch competition that will participate in Alabama from April 1, 2020 until April 6, 2020. They obtained 84% of the capital to participate in this competition but they have had difficulties during these months in acquiring the rest of the 16% of the funds they need and the capital for the diet of the twenty three students that are on the team.
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more