My brother's name is Joshua, and he died almost 5 years ago.
My mother has stage 4 cancer, and at Christmas we didn't even know she was sick.
I could list off so many reasons we need crowd funding in this situation. I could recount how broke all of us where after Joshua passed away, and how hard it was to work because you needed the money. I could explain how this money will also be used to help people who wish to visit but need travel funds. But I think this is self explanatory.
So I'm going to list 10 reasons why my mother is the most amazing woman in the world.
1. She is my mother. She gave life to three children, and managed a family, while raising us right. Most of who we are today is a direct reflection of the woman she has always been
2. She is a wife. Her relationship with my father, the love of her life, has always been passionate and strong. Even through the loss of her son.
3. She is a grandmother. Her grandson is the new love of her life. His smiles and laughs make her day.
4. She is a daughter. And a sister. A cousin, a niece and an aunt. She has an incredible, amazing, giant family who all miss her and whom she misses.
5. She is a pet owner. She has 2 dogs and 2 cats. Every night, she let's her dogs out. She has also taken to eating breakfast at 2 am so the dogs can spend the time they need to attend to their needs.
6. She is clumsy. And the remote confuses her. She gets lost easily. But she never gets mad. She is patient, kind, and always there to listen to anyone who needs it. She is funny, smart and empathetic. She is an amazing, complete person.
7. She doesn't like to do house cleaning.
8. She is 47. And she has plenty of fight left in her.
9. She wants us to be happy. Through all our tears, she comforts. Through our sorrow, she brings us peace.
10. We still need our mom
DonationsSee top donations
- Jaime L Schulz Rodrigues
- Rob Ramsay
- Tammy Schwager
- Crystal Clark
- Malek Tabbara
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more