- 2X to 3X t-shirts/blouses/jackets/winter coats/undershirts/pajamas/etc.
- Size 24 pants/jeans
- Socks for winter
- Size 11 shoes (in need of black no-slip shoes for work, ex. Tredsafe from Walmart)
- Size Medium or Large men's shirts/jackets/winter coats/pajamas/ etc.
- Size 10 men's shoes (in need of black no-slip shoes for work, ex. Tredsafe from Walmart)
- Size medium underwear / socks
- 5T clothing/pajamas/jackets/winter coats
- Size 10 kids shoes/winter boots
- Christmas gifts (ex. Dora, My Little Pony, Yo Gabba Gabba, Penguin related toys and DVDs)
- Bathroom: Toilet Paper, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Hair brushes, Feminine Products/Hygeine, Towels, Deodorant, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Floss, Bathroom Rugs, Mouth Wash, etc.
- Kitchen: Silverware, Plates & Bowls, Tupperware, Kitchen Rugs, Pots and Pans, Microwave, Kiddie Cups, Cups/Mugs in general, Coffee Maker, etc.
- Laundry: Detergent, Washer and Dryer Set, Laundry Baskets
- Living Room: ANY FURNITURE, TV, Lamps, Couches, Tables, Book Shelves (they are a family with tons of DVDs, movies and CDs), ANYTHING that you can spare or afford to buy
- Bedrooms: AT LEAST 2 Mattresses/Bed Sets, one for a 4 year old, Blankets, Lamps/Lights, Mini Fan and/or Mini Space Heater, Pillows, Bed Sheets, Shelving/Book Cases, Dressers, etc.
- In General: any Household Items that you can spare or afford to buy for this family is greatly appreciated.
- Also: Wal-Mart, Target, Shop n' Save, Kohl's, Home Depot, Lowes, Ross, Ashley Furniture, TJ Maxx, etc. gift cards are HIGHLY appreciated
- There was no set in stone money amount that they need because there is no telling how high the expenses will be in the end, so I set the goal to $2,000 in hopes that if people are physically unable to buy or send physical donations, they could simply add a money donation to this GoFundMe campaign! Once again, my contact information is [email redacted] or (618)-803-8028. I do not have a PO Box, but if you are local (in Troy, IL), I am willing to meet up or pick items up. I will be looking into setting up a PO Box but if all else fails, might just attach my address to this. Please share this all across your social medias. If you have over 500 people on your friend list, think of the possibilities. I have seen how fast social media spreads campagins, please let this be one of them! - Thank you, Lisa Switzer.
- Update to withdraw: I am Lisa Switzer, located in Troy, IL, raising money for the Erspamer family of Troy, IL. The Erspamer family are close friends to me with Hudson Erspamer having gone to school with me. The funds raised here will be withdrawn into my bank account to be taken out and given to the family in an envelope. The funds are being spent on a down payment, rent and bills for a new house purchased in northern Illinois.
DonationsSee top donations
- Kiwanis Club Of Maryville
- Kate (Roady) VonAchen
- Todd Nadler
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more