Help Brad Get New Legs


Please help with getting my brother Brad Kendell a new set of legs.  11 years ago Brad lost both of his legs (as well as suffering many more injuries) in a plane crash that took our father and one of Brad's close friends.  He is doing very well now but is in need of new prosthetic knees.  Like an old Iphone or computer the processors in prosthetics become out of date and slow.  Brad is an avid sailor, on the US Sailing Team, and fishermen and the new knees that he is wanting are 100% waterproof.  The X3 prosthetic leg from Ottobock is a very much updated leg that will make Brad's day to day life so much easier and better.  All that new technology comes with a very hefty price tag of $175,000.00.  Insurance will only cover 80% of this cost leaving Brad with the remainding 20%, or $35,000.  Brad is a wonderful person and an even better brother and I would do anything to make his life a little easier. - Sean Kendell

Donations

 See top
  • Doug Calabrese 
    • $250 
    • 79 mos
  • Randy Sparks 
    • $100 
    • 80 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 80 mos
  • Dawn Earl 
    • $100 
    • 80 mos
  • Susan Rodenbeck 
    • $50 
    • 80 mos
See all

Organizer

Sean Kendell 
Organizer
Tampa, FL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more