Devastating Fire displaces family only a few days after Christmas.
Curtis Howe (Holman Parts Indianapolis Warehouse Supervisor) and his family were woken to someone banging on their front door screaming for them to get out. A man on his way to work saw the flames and immediately took action jumping from his vehicle and alerting the family and getting them away from the flames. The garage caught fire destroying the cars and filling the house with smoke. Thankfully no one was hurt but substantial damage was already done.
The Howe family's home was not livable and they spent several days living in a hotel room. Just recently they were able to return home but the bills for the repairs, cars and hotel stay are adding up.
Let’s all pull together and help Curtis Howe, his wife Danielle, and their two small children.
I spoke with Curtis and he is dealing with the insurance company which seems to be taking quite a bit of time and not nearly covering the cost of the thousands of dollars in damages.
The Howe family needs our assistance now so they can start to piece their lives back together. Anything you are able to give is greatly appreciated.
DonationsSee top donations
- John Adams
- Rich Amejka
- Frank Gicca
- Kevin Lydic
- Patrick Kwelty
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more