I know this may be a long shot and a very uncomfortable decision for me to make. Bailey has been through constant agony for the last 3 months, and has been to a few different vets. First she was treated for parvo, and now she's being treated for Lyme Disease. We know it isn't parvo, and she has no symptoms of Lyme. We've hit a couple different dead ends, and have gotten no help at all from the vets we have seen. They send us on our way with little to no help or advice. And unfortunately what comes with vet visits, is hefty bills. She has lesions on her foot, back, and in her mouth. The vets have seen them & have done nothing for them. We are trying to figure out hoe to get her to Cornell, but none of us have enough money to take her there, that's why I'm making this gofundme. Even if you cannot donate, I would appreciate it if you could share this. Thank you.
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters