All funds raised through this site will go towards covering funeral and burial expenses, mental health and grief counseling for Daunte's family, to help the Wright family in their fight for justice, and to provide support for family. 100% of the funds raised on this site will go to the Wright family. NO PART OF THESE FUNDS WILL BE USED TOWARDS LEGAL FEES. The road to justice is very long, and the Wright family will not let what happened to Daunte be forgotten. The officer(s) who took his life must be held responsible.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who am I and how am I related to the Daunte Wright, Sr.? The fund was established by Kelly Bryant (Daunte’s aunt), and is being managed by Adner Marcelin of Ben Crump Law.
2. Can I contribute to the family’s legal fund? No. While our family appreciates your generosity, our family is unable to accept money for the purposes of legal fees. All funds designated for such purposes will be returned.
3. Are there other ways I can contribute to the Wright family? Yes. Anyone wishing to send cards, letters of encouragement or contributions in the form of a check may do so by mail at:
The Daunte Wright Memorial Fund
c/o Ben Crump Law, PLLC
122 S. Calhoun Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Attn: Adner Marcelin
Please note that all checks, cashier’s checks and/or money orders must be made payable to: Katie Wright
4. How will the funds be transferred to the family? 100% percent of funds raised through this site will be transferred to the Wright family in an account designated by Daunte’s parents. The funds will be managed and spent at the parents' sole discretion, and they will have 100% ownership rights of all funds collected here.
5. Who can I call if I have questions about this fund & to whom should inquiries be directed? If anyone needs further information or has concerns about this campaign, please contact Adner Marcelin of Ben Crump Law, PLLC. Members of the general public may email [email redacted]. All media inquiries should be sent to [email redacted] using their official work e-mail. Any non-media requests sent to this email will be discarded.