Darrin & Kate's House Fire

On July 7th, an electrical fire started in their home.   Luckily, nobody was home and the pets were saved; but, they are all obviously in a state of shock and heartbroken.  

Their master bedroom sustained most of the damage, but the rest of the house and the crawl space took on smoke and water damage.

Their baby boy is due on July 26th and the timing of this couldn't be worse.  They are overwhelmed to say the least.

They don't even really know what they need at this point, but Kate has given me the go-ahead to at least start this GoFundMe account for them in order to help with the initial costs they might incur while learning about what the next steps are.

THANK YOU!!!  Every little bit will help them!!
  • Jason/Kristen Barnes 
    • $50 
    • 57 mos
  • Steve and Kendra Oele 
    • $25 
    • 58 mos
  • Amy England 
    • $50 
    • 58 mos
  • David Lucas 
    • $100 
    • 58 mos
  • Nathan Lucas 
    • $50 
    • 58 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Veronica Van Wagoner 
Grand Rapids, MI
Kate Cummings