The Back Story (also true): For me, Dale was a chance acquaintances who ended up becoming a lifelong friend. And for as long as I’ve known him (25 years now), we’ve shared in passionate conversations about the meaning of life, the universe, God, suffering, and everything in-between. I love that he’s willing to struggle with difficult questions. But he’s not just interested in philosophizing, he also cares deeply about people. I would like to see him continue to do both.
Your Part in Dale’s Story (could be true): And that’s where we come in. This is an opportunity for us to do good. Sure, there are plenty of needs out there, but this one is personal to me, and I hope, because you received this from me or someone who knows Dale, it becomes personal to you through us. I would like to offer you a chance to make a difference in his life, and in turn, share in the fruit of his life.
The Expenses (woefully true): Dale and his wife Jill have been as frugal as they can, but are attempting to cover the following expenses:
1. Accommodations for a month stay near USC Medical Center so that doctors can monitor Dale’s kidney.
2. Out-of-pocket expenses for medication, doctor visits and procedure co-pays.
3. The anti-rejection drugs that are required post-transplant are costly, even with insurance.
4. Donor’s miscellaneous medical needs after his kidney is removed.
5. Lost wages for Jill, Dale’s wife.
6. Gas money/car expenses for travel to and from Cambria and within Los Angeles (multiple doctor appointments will continue to be required for many months after the first month stay in LA).
Please help Dale today.
And please consider sharing this GoFundMe page with your Facebook friends. Thank you!
DonationsSee top donations
- Todd Potter
- Craig Comen
- Ronald Kennedy Sr
- Bill and Linda Payne
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more