We don’t know what tomorrow will hold for Camden, we don’t know if this will be an auto-immune deficiency or not. Or if it’s something he will out grow. He has seen 3 specialists in Montana all of which have no idea as to what’s causing his reoccurring upper respiratory viruses/illnesses. He had tubes put in place at 4 months in hopes this would help, but the outcome hasn’t been what we wanted. He’s landed more ear infections and problems. At just two weeks old he got his first cold and from there it’s been a battle. He’s on countless medications in hopes it will help, our families have spent countless amounts of money on antibiotics or medicines that haven’t helped. Every doctor is at a loss of what could be causing his issues. I’m not one to ask for help, in all honesty I don’t ask for help a lot. But due to his countless upcoming appointments, the costs of each of these trips, and the cost of his medical issues I am defeated. I don’t expect a lot, but for the ones that do help you truly don’t know what that means to my son and I, and our family. I never imagined having a child with constant pain and illnesses, I never expected to see someone go through so much at just a year old and looking at going through more throughout the future. It’s not fair or right to see a 1 year old go through as much as my child has endured, between the hospital stays, number of blood draws, antibiotics, constant illnesses with no exact answer, constant clinic visits. I’m just like every mother, doing everything I can to protect my child, but unfortunately we still don’t have any idea what’s making him like this. This story continues, the amount of illnesses he is still going through is unreal. He had a second set of tubes placed in may. We are going through infusions weekly just to help maintain his immune system and keep it up. The infusions alone cost 8,000$ for a six month trial. And he’s looking at having to keep them for life. In December he went in for a bronchoscopy, may a second set of tubes and now in September we are heading down to Denver Children’s Hospital for a week long appointment. September 24th he goes in for a upper GI Scan and a chest X-ray. The 25th is his swallow study. The 26th we meet with the aerodigestive team and this appointment alone is 5 hours, here we will meet with the pulmonologist, ENT, rheumatologist, immunologist, and GI specialist. They will all run tests etc. then on the 27th he goes in for surgeries. We won’t have an idea on surgeries until we get down there. And depending on the surgeries he may require an overnight stay in the hospital. Hopefully then we can know the exact cause of everything. In January roughly he was diagnosed with a Congenital Auto-Immune Deficiency we just can’t find which one. He now has mouth ulcers that occur before he gets sick and with these mouth sores he gets irritated, and can’t eat which has made his weight gain even slower.