During her visit with my family in Boise, I took her to the ER where she was admitted and stayed 3 days before cutting her trip short and heading back to South Dakota. She was then in the hospital in Sioux Falls, Redfield then Aberdeen before finding she had another tumor in her pelvic area.
With my Grandma and my Aunt Barb, she headed to Rochester due to extreme pain and was advised to head to their ER. We are currently waiting to hear more as to what the next step will be with the tumor and her upcoming treatments that she was supposed to start this week.
She is currently in Rochester waiting to do tests for the rest of the week. She's in limbo, one may say, if she will have surgery first or continue her chemo as previously scheduled. But surgery will NEED to be done at some point.
Again, thank you for your continuous love, support and encouragement for our Mom! Our family appreciates everything! -
DonationsSee top donations
- bobby clausen
- mallory gerken
- Amy Ochs
- Paula Fagre
- Kevin Flottmeyer
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more