Terminal metastatic prostate cancer

I desperately need YOUR help.

I am deep in the throes of Stage 4 metastatic terminal prostate cancer. I need your help. Thousands of dollars of medical expenses have been racked up.

I've started in home hospice care. I need your help with the other stuff. While Medicare pays for all the hospice, I have other things going on besides the cancer. My insurance pays 80%. The other 20% is a lot. I've racked up big bills in Arizona (for urosepsis) and New Mexico (one procedure and one emergency surgery), besides the bills in Dimmitt and Amarillo.

ANYTHING you can do to help would be most appreciated. Thank you.
  • Nancy Wescott 
    • $100 
    • 73 mos
  • Dana Nelson 
    • $200 
    • 77 mos
  • Kelly Goolsby 
    • $100 
    • 77 mos
  • Jennifer howell 
    • $50 
    • 77 mos
  • Ben Scott Jr 
    • $200 
    • 77 mos
See all

Organizer

John Brooks 
Organizer
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more