CORVETTES UNITED AGANST GUN VIOLENCE
GUN VIOLENCE - in South Carolina, is on the rise. Many people have been affected in one way or another by GUN VIOLENCE. Families on both sides of gun violence are suffering. Our youth are dying at an alarming rate. Every day the news is talking about a shooting somewhere in the state of South Carolina. Help us to get guns off the streets of South Carolina. It will take everyone in and out of South Carolina to do their part.
Project Unity USA is a 501c3 Non-profit organization that has been fighting crime in communities across South Carolina since 2006. Rarely do we do any kind of serious fundraisers. However, now we need your help. Project Unity USA is teaming up with the Rivervettes Corvette Club of Columbia and all Corvette clubs and Corvette owners in South Carolina, with plans to Cruise to the Capital on July 15, 2023, to announce that we will begin a series of GUN-BUY-BACKS in 12 counties of South Carolina.
The average cost of a GUN-BUY-BACK event is $21,000.00. Our goal is $250,000.00 to host 12 GUN-BUY-BACKS in 12 counties across the state of South Carolina. We need your help in making this an overall successful project.
Each of our GUN-BUY-BACK events will have free food for those selling guns back to us and a FREE Car show with music and lots of family fun.
Do you know of a person or family affected by GUN-VIOLENCE and wish it was something you could do to help? THIS IS IT. Donate to this worthy project. Then ask your friends and family to donate.
The aftermath of GUN VIOLENCE can only be slowed down if our communities come together.
This is a Project Unity USA and Rivervettes Corvette Club of Columbia project, to help make communities across South Carolina safer.
Don't wait for GUN VIOLENCE to hit home,
Every penny of the funds collected will be spent on the following:
1) Purchase of Visa cards to pay persons selling the guns
2) Purchase of food, to give to the people who sell us the guns
3) Purchase of advertising to notify the public of the date, time, and location of each event.
Project Unity USA will post on it's website www.projectunityusa.org the following information:
1) The total amount of money received via this and other fundraisers for the GUN-BUY-BACK
2) The total amounts spent at each GUN-BUY-BACK event, broken down into Food, Visa Cards, and Advertising
3) Any leftover funds after the 12 GUN-BUY-BACKS have been completed will go toward doing additional GUN-BUY-BACKs in other needed areas of the State of South Carolina.
EVERY DIME WILL BE SPENT ON THIS GUN-BUY-BACK INITIATIVE.
We thank each of you in advance for you donation.