I am starting this go fund me page because of an electrical house fire that happened 1/6/2021. I had been living in this house with my family and friends for a while now, until my room and most of the house was destroyed. Unfortunately none of my items were salvageable after the fire. The bed that I sleep on and all of my clothes and shoes are gone. Luckily I still have a couple pairs of pants, a couple shirts and a pair of shoes at my friend's house, but everything else that I owned is gone. No one was hurt in the accident, if anyone is worried.
The total cost for everything lost is more than $7,000 and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could possibly donate anything. You can also send a donation to $J2eezy on Cash App. I can use anything you can spare, any time. All donations will go toward replacing essential items lost in the fire. The first thing I need is a pair of new warm boots to help me get through the winter.
Thanks for thinking about me.
- Sue Fisher Seeger
- Chuck Provancher
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more