The Compton family's home was destroyed Sunday night by fire. After cleaning out the fireplace, they placed the ashes into a container, drenched it in water and set it in the garage. After 5 hours of unknowingly heating up, in the middle of the night, the box ignited amongst the Christmas presents next to it. The house then ignited in flames with the family still inside. Luckily they all got out survived although all of their belongings were ruined. Thank God their youngest child woke up and caused Brittany to put him to sleep because she quickly realized that the house was filling with smoke, grabbed the boys and ran out. Meanwhile, James and her brother effortlessly tried to put out the flame with no such luck. The fire quickly spread and destroyed the entire house.
They have one 5 year old boy and one 8 month old boy. All of their belongings and Xmas presents were destoyed. Please donate anything you can or generously spread the word and re-post this page to your facebook. They NEED your help!! If everyone pitches in a few bucks, it will change their lives.