Colon Cancer Stinks! Help Dave Win!

We are Dave & Loree Clark. My husband has recently been diagnosed with Stage III Colon Cancer. What  began as a trip to the ER for a belly ache turned into a complete blockage, a rupturing intestine, a diagnosis of cancer and a colostomy. The cancer was removed just as the intestine was beginning to burst.  Two lymph nodes were affected. Our Doctor recommends six months of Aggressive Chemo Therapy. Dave is 50 years old with a family history. He had a colonoscopy a few years ago and was clean. Doc says the cancer must have started growing right after that. We can begin the chemotherapy just as soon as his body heals from the abdominal surgery. He currently carries a wound vaccuum with him everywhere he goes and is healing fast. The port for the chemotherapy goes in soon. Dave will have to remain with the ostomy until the treatment is over. The surgeon will then reattach his intestine. We have a long road ahead of us. We are humbly asking for financial assistance to help with our medical bills and other costs. It adds up so fast! Surgery, wound care, insurance deductibles (our Insurance covers 80% therefore we have to pay a deductible and the remaining 20%), prescriptions, 6 months aggressive chemotherapy treatments, colostomy supplies, co-pays, and the medicine associated with his recovery. After the 6 months of chemo, Dave will have re-attachment surgery. It's going to be a heavy load. It is just the two of us, and we will be celebrating our second wedding anniversay in September, God willing. I have waited my whole life to find the man of my dreams and never thought that for better or worse, in SICKNESS and health would happen so soon! These funds will help SAVE Dave's Life. He is young and strong and hopefully, this buys us a few more years together. Our wedding invitations said, "We Are Better Together" and adversity proves to be drawing us closer.  Being sick  and needing help can be a very humbling experience. We welcome your prayers and encouraging words, your smiles and your understanding. Will you help us?
Dave & Loree


 See top
  • Jane Lehman 
    • $200 
    • 41 mos
  • Ida Serna 
    • $25 
    • 42 mos
  • Angelica Aguilar  
    • $50 
    • 42 mos
  • Emese Kovacs 
    • $20 
    • 43 mos
  • Debbie Fisher 
    • $25 
    • 44 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Loree Dippary 
Ingram, TX
Loree Dippary 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more