House Fire - Everything Lost

My name is Dwayne Simmons and I'm raising money for my sister and her family whose house caught fire and was completely lost on December 6th 2022.

There was an explosion at approximately 2:00 a.m. in the morning, which blew the wall out of the house and caught it a blaze. Thank God that everybody was asleep in their beds as that was the one part of the house that didn't get affected immediately and allowed the necessary time for the family to get out. Everybody is accounted for including the dogs unfortunately two of the cats are still missing.

The house is a complete loss and everything in it. It'll be a long road to getting their lives back together. In the immediate, repurchasing clothes and items for the kids, and finding a place to live is going to be the most important. My sister and her family have been active members of the Yellowknife community and has lived here for 12 years. Any support you can give them appreciated.

Organizer and beneficiary

Dwayne Simmons
Yellowknife, NT
Marina Dyke

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.