The money will go directly to our drivers, terminal staff, and their families to help recover their losses, with any remaining to be donated to Direct Relief to aid other citizens of Houston.
Most recent updates from some of our staff affected:
- All drivers currently unable to work and generate income.
- William Arevalo, 44018 - Truck flooded, has insurance but could be a while before returning to work. Described the area by his home as a "total nightmare" and the streets by him look "like a lake."
- Heata and Keaton Headley, 44026 and 44030 - home flooded, unable to return to work and caring for 3 children.
- Lonnie Perkins, 44025 - Cannot get home, working disaster relief and restoring power.
- Kim Dagle, terminal manager - Unable to leave home for the past week, streets flooded and limited access to power and other supplies.
Money raised will help our drivers and terminal staff in replacing damaged property and to supplement lost income during this difficult time.
This campaign is created and managed by the members of C&K Trucking's Inside Sales and Marketing division. We are colleagues to the victims working at the CK Houston terminal. All proceeds will be withdrawn on behalf of C&K Trucking via corporate accounts and delivered to Kim Dagle, our Houston terminal manager, who will deliver the proceeds to our drivers in person, along with our CEO's matching contributions.
For more questions about the campaign and its organizers, please contact [email redacted].
Our Houston office address is:
15910 Beaumont Hwy
Houston, TX 77049
- John Glennon
- Marcia Rose Janchenko
- Noah Prior
- Jim Hardy
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more