On Sunday 31st of August, a fire started in a house in Keysborough. Firefighters are not certain what started the fire (possibly incense sticks) - but within an hour it had reduced the house and its contents to ashes.
The family of the house have been living there for over 2 decades and unfortunately, the house was not insured. They lost a majority of their belongings including the house itself - as it was written off.
I started this GoFundMe because this house belonged to my bestfriend Cindy. She was really hesitant for me to start this, but it was evident that everyone was devasted and it will only be more difficult to pick themselves back up and get back to where they were financially.
Any help is appreciated, even the smallest donation makes a difference to the family.
- Huy Ton
- Hok Kit
- Teresa Nguyen
- Susan Cheo
- Kelly Dao
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more