Checheetah's house fire

Around 7 in the morning on Thursday, September 14th a fire started in the attic of my mother in law's house while she was getting ready. She heard a popping sound and the next thing she knew smoke was filling the air. She was able to get her three dogs out of the house, and she tried to save Marty, her pet bird, but unfortunately she wasn't able to get him out. She has lost everything. Virtually nothing at all is salvageable in the house and her vehicle was in the garage and was burned. It's going to be a long road of healing and replacing. But right now she has the clothes on her back and that is it. Anyone who would like to help us raise money for her, it would be greatly appreciated. She's always the first one to help others in need and donate to a cause. Now she's the one who needs help. Thank you all so much!
  • Bill Parker 
    • $25 
    • 50 mos
  • Sherry Karrick 
    • $100 
    • 50 mos
  • Ken Roberts 
    • $100 
    • 50 mos
  • Heather Adams 
    • $25 
    • 50 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 50 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Brittnie Coley Courtney 
Organizer
Clarksville, IN
Checheetah Courtney 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more