This man Charles Wallace has been the cause of many heartache and turmoil - not only for me, but I am sure for many others. For many years I have suffered through pain, depression, anxiety, mental stress and unfortunately the inability to drive (no license).
I randomly searched his name along with the word fraud and saw that Toronto.com and canadianfraudnews.com warned the public about him and states the following:
Charles Wallace, 54, of Toronto, was arrested and charged with:
• Two counts of fraud under $5,000
• Four counts of uttering a forged document
• Five counts of disobeying a court order
• Two counts of selling a false insurance card that he knows or ought to know is false
• Two counts of giving a false insurance card that he knows or ought to know is false
• Three counts of driving while under suspension
This was back in 2017 and now its 2021 so he is about 58 I believe. He took advantage of me when I was younger and made me believe that the insurance I purchases from him was valid and that if there were any issues he would go to court for me - simply give him a call and he'd make an appearance.
Found out that was a lie. Fees went up, and up and now it went to collections. I owe over 35k and still counting due to interest. It's either I get lawyer to sue which will cost money that I don't don't or 35k at least to cover the majority of the collection fees to be able to get back on the road again by getting back my license and finally start fresh.
I'll be able to finally get a decent job like trucking so I can be able to make a decent living.
I just need a second chance and begging for anyone right now to help me out please.