Champions Church Hurricane Ian Repair Fund
My name is Shana Hartman and I'm the Secretary for Champions Church located in Winter Haven, Florida! We've been established in the community and serving the people of Winter Haven and surrounding areas for 30+ years.
On September 28th, 2022, Hurricane Ian plowed through the state of Florida and caused significant damage to our facility including:
- Stripping of 3-separate major sections of our roof
- Water damage on our Kids and House of Hope wing
- Extensive drywall repairs needed in the auditorium
- Flooding in the auditorium is leading to carpet replacement
- Front Sign was destroyed and needing to be replaced
- In-take replacement on the outside air unit for the offices destroyed
It is estimated that the repairs may total over $200,000. We need help to cover these costs as insurance is not going to cover.