As most of you may already know, Fiorella's caught fire this morning. Luckily, no one was injured and the fire has been extinguished. Our brothers, Chad Boutte and Steven Mora's home is in the adjacent building to the restaurant that caught fire. Currently it is unknown when or if, Chad and Steven, will be able to return to their home or what damage assessment is. The smoke and water damage is unknown at this time. If you'd like to donate to help Chad and Steven out, I'm sure they would appreciate your support. Disaster and accidents happen indescriminantly and this could have been any one of us. Let's show them that we are all in this together.