Wallace Family House Fire Fund

A few weeks ago our fellow coworker and teammate, Terrell Wallace’s house caught on fire due to an electrical failure. While working overnight he received a call about the news. The entire family was able to escape but not without losing all of their possessions. We are asking for any help so they can start rebuilding their lives and home.

Thank you for your kindness, prayers and generosity

  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 61 mos
  • Sam Dunn 
    • $50 
    • 61 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 62 mos
  • Leo Yerashunas 
    • $40 
    • 62 mos
  • MIchael Gearon 
    • $2,000 
    • 62 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Jeff Giannasi 
Atlanta, GA
Terrell Wallace 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more