The Cavernoma Society will have a garden at the world's most distinguished flower show - the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023 - to spread the word about cavernoma, gain valuable press coverage, and to create a visual representation of what our members live with on a daily basis. Cavernoma on My Mind -garden will help us raise awareness and thus, pave the way for much needed research on this rare disease, so that we can better support our members.
We would love for our community and other supporters to be part of the garden, so we have created ways in which you can contribute so that you can help us reach a wider audience.
Funds collected from donors’ contributions will be used for marketing, promotion, and additional costs associated with build. Money that isn't spent on our garden will be put in full towards research.
DONATE NOW AND SUPPORT OUR AMAZING PROJECT!
The easiest way to support the project is to simply donate what you can afford, or if you’d like to donate towards something in the garden, you can donate towards a plant or a tree and get your name on that plant or tree, or you can get your name etched in the garden (either in the tables, benches, or wall).
No matter how you donate, you will get your name in the programme and on the Thank you board. We are truly grateful for your support.
You can purchase tickets and our entertainment package and be part of our launch party. Whatever suits you and your budget. We would love for you to get involved!
Learn about the Cavernoma on My Mind -garden here and from our Press Statement!
- Simple donation (donate what you can afford)
• Donate £10 for a plant (price per plant) and £30 for a tree. Choose your plant or tree from this spreadsheet and add your full name alongside it. Choose your plant
• Donate £50 to have your name etched on a bench or table.
• Donate £100 for one ticket to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show (exclusive member only days Tuesday/Wednesday*, of £90 for Wednesday/Thursday/Friday.
• Donate £200 for two tickets for the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.*
• Donate £300 for two tickets and entry to our 'aftershow' launch party on Tuesday 23rd May with drinks and canapes.
• Donate £500 for an exclusive ticket for entry on Press Day (mingle with the celebs) **
• Speak to us about hosting your own private party at the garden!
Please, make sure you put your name and contact details with every donation, otherwise we will not know who you are and cannot action your request nor thank you for your kind donation.
*These tickets are limited. We will try to accommodate your chosen day.
**These tickets are very limited. Note: that you will have to obtain security clearance.