Burned down family home of 93 yr old nana

This morning at 11 am on May 11,2019 my nanas home for over 35yrs has burned down due to an electric circuit gone out. My nana is 93 years old and still has not comprehended what happened to her home. If it wasn't for a man who just happened to pass by the house when it started my nana would not have mad either out of the house alive,including our dogs. Sadly our hamsters and her birds did not make it out of the fire alive. We were also living with my nana due to unfortunate circumstances and the fact my nana is unable to care for herself properly anymore is more of the reason why we were living with her. Everything inside was in complete black ash. Please help us get a new home put on the property for my nana.

Donations (0)

  • Robin Ellis 
    • $25 
    • 3 mos
  • Nikki and Bob Baldwin 
    • $20 
    • 4 mos
  • Gail Maume  
    • $100 
    • 4 mos
  • STEVEN Tyrrell 
    • $100 
    • 4 mos
  • Emily Torres 
    • $30 
    • 4 mos

Organizer 

Clari De Leon 
Organizer
Sahuarita, AZ
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more