As you can see this has been a whirlwind of discoveries these past few months and there is still so much that has to be done. Chronic urticaria and angioedema are extremely dibilitating and have kept me out of work, up at night, and miserable at all hours of the day during a flare up.
I never thought a few months ago I would still be having massive breakouts but Xolair will give me the relief I have been begging for these past 3.5 months. I have attached photos to show the severity of the breakouts. Many of these photos are embarrassing and personal but just a glimmer into what has been happening.
This is a breakdown of my medication/visits I have to pay for each month:
1. levothryoxine medication (thyroid)
2. Liothyronine medication (thyroid)
3. Prednisone (until hives are under control)
4. Cyclosporine (Until being on Xolair for 2-3 months)
5. Xolair injection (1x/month)
6. B-12 shot (1x/3weeks) (copay at dr. office) +1000mcg B-12 everyday
7. Allergist visits (Lab Work) (1x/4 wks)
8. endocrinologist (1x/8weeks) for lab work
Thank you so much for reading and donating if you can. Any donation can help me get closer to my goal. Help me share this post! And God bless.
DonationsSee top donations
- Lucie Harris
- Derek Honey
- Karla Adkins
- Shea LaDew
- Rebecca Crouse
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more