1. One year ago before Christmas break, Sunday Dec. 16, 2017
A. I had a facial spasm after exotic fruit
It continued once a month so I thought that it was related to my hormones since I was not getting my monthly cycle or related to my thyroid. So, I did not got to the Doctor or even talk to theschool nurse.
B. I started to get headaches often, migraine level with sometimes vomiting. I just related it to dehydration.
2. I recently got headaches headaches for a straight of week. So, I went to the neurologist to set-up. An appointment for a MRI next Saturday, January 28.
A. On 1/17/18, Thursday, I drove to the area. I parked, but I could not find the Clinique for 1 & 1/2 hours and then another 1 & 1/2 hours to find the car. I remembered 2 landmarks, but I could not found the gas station with no name or M & M Auto Shop, but finally had the idea to use google maps on my phone. There were 2 sides of the shop, of course and I went on the wrong side so I did not see the La Grillandre Restaurant so I walked down one parallel street and saw it. I walked 6 blocks past a big hospital with more than one entrance and a cancer Clinique, too so I knew that I parked the school car close by..... Hoping it was not towed. Yeah, it was there. (Sign of my brain tumor affecting my memory).
3. On 1/18, Friday, I hired a taxi, because the GWA car was being used for an airport run. I went to another doctor appointment with a friend, Judy, about my stomach bloating. I had to drink bottles of water for the scan test. My head ached like a migraine. I became sick- vomiting..... I sat down , vomited again, took the test, and vomited another time and diarreaha. I just thought it was a serious migraine, of course.
4. On the way out, walking to get a taxi on a busy road, but no taxi's stopped. I walked as far as I could, but was staggering, walking slow, and even strangers tapped my shoulders to catch my attention. I sat on the side of the road called a friend to pick- us up, but no answer so I called my neighbor, Head of School- they arranged the HR Manager to pick-us up. The GWA school nurse joined us.
5. I was taken straight to the Ghandi Clinique by the Friesesn. Bruce went in to demand action. Hannah came and noticed that there was no CT scan and then went to Neurology Clinic by wheel chair. ER did a cat scan and I.v. I stayed overnight.
DonationsSee top donations
- Tony Ringsmuth
- Bonnie Vorberger
- DarB Fellowship
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more