I would like to personally ask for your support and partnership in a tremendous opportunity I have to write and publish a book to help grow the Church toward Christ-centered worship. It would address the spiritual realities, both blessings and battles, that exist in corporate worship in the American church.
I know asking for help to fund a book is a little unusual, but without funding, it would be a challenge to start. After being involved in worship leadership for over 15 years, I believe it's time to call believers to rise up one by one for the cause of Christ-exalting Worship unto our Lord Jesus. If you’ve ever been involved in worship ministries or church leadership, you know the task is not simple. Church work is hard work because we’re all human leaders and congregants.
The realities within the Worship Ministry of the Church have been discouraging to me and nearly destroyed my faith, person and family over the years. BUT… the blessings in Christ, and His victories, through the Holy Spirit, have also become so beautiful and precious to me! Both the blessings and the spiritual battle have ultimately helped me treasure and know the Lord so much more than I ever would have otherwise. That journey is the Lord’s and it’s time to share it. It's time to be increasingly accountable to all He desires to do in and through us for Him, and I want to be faithful to what He has already accomplished. The Lord and His ways are GOOD and to be treasured. I pray the lessons and experiences I've had within large corporate worship ministries alongside many wonderful colleagues can be an informative, invigorating witness for the world and the Church as a whole.
I believe it’s time for the American church to look more fully into Jesus’ wonderful face and see what He is saying to us as His followers. If we as Christians cannot worship Jesus together based on what He says to us, how would we expect the world to act with love toward one another? We must look at how we reflect either a powerful, transformative Gospel of Jesus Christ with Him as our Head or an impotent gospel message that does not exhibit any power to transform professing believers of Christ.
This book will be an honest account of my own successes and failures and of those in leadership positions on and off the platform. No specific persons or organization will be named because our battle is never against flesh and blood but against rulers and principalities of the world (Ephesians 6:12).
As background, I’ve aligned myself with an organization (Author Academy Elite) that helps new authors go through the book writing and publication process for up to 18 months. The coach I will be working with is familiar with Church Ministry and understands the journey I’ve had within it. It was no accident she received my book application and we both knew that such an unusual connection was from the Lord. She and I are ready to get this project on the shelves through Amazon and bookstores across the nation. AAE has worked with hundreds of new, successful authors and I am very excited to join forces with them.
Working alongside this organization will require a $5,000 investment. I’m seeking to discern whether the Lord through His people would be willing to support this endeavor.
Below are ways in which any one of us can partner toward encouraging deeper worship discipleship through this book.
Pray and partner with me that we the Church would help rebuild a temple of praise with refined, purified spiritual gems unto the magnificent glory of our great Lord and Father; that our testimony for the Lord would be strengthened; that the sound of worship from God's people would resound with integrity and strength for the glory of God for generations to come (Nehemiah 12:43).
Pray that this book can reach people in the pews and leaders in our churches so that we more carefully consider the truths and realities of worship of the Lord as the scriptures teach us. Pray that we grow more and more into the kind of worshipers the Father is seeking - those who worship Him in spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24).
Sponsorship Levels For Anyone -
$10 Coral Sponsorship
· A Coral Sponsorship will receive recognition and thanks at the Coral Gem level in the front of the book.
$25 Pearl Sponsorship
· A Pearl Sponsorship will receive recognition and thanks at the Pearl Gem level in the front of the book.
· A Pearl Sponsorship additionally receives a free soft cover, signed copy of the book.
$50 Emerald Sponsorship
· An Emerald Sponsorship will receive recognition and thanks at the Emerald Gem level in the front of the book.
· An Emerald Sponsorship additionally receives a free hard cover, signed copy of the book.
$100 Sapphire Sponsorship
· A Sapphire Sponsorship will receive recognition and thanks at the Sapphire Gem level in the front of the book.
· A Sapphire Sponsorship additionally receives both a soft and hard, signed copy of the book.
$250 Ruby Sponsorship
· A Ruby Sponsorship will receive recognition and thanks at the Ruby Gem level in the front of the book.
· A Ruby Sponsorship additionally receives 1 hard copy and 9 soft cover, signed copies of the book to share with friends.
$500 Diamond Sponsorship
· The Diamond Sponsorship would allow this project to start right now! It takes care of the first month.
· With the Diamond Sponsorship, you or your organization would receive recognition and publicity at book signings and on the book exterior for your outstanding commitment to helping disciple worship within the church. You would also receive recognition on all social media promo and online promo.
· The Diamond Sponsorship additionally receives 10 hard cover, signed copies of the book that can be shared with friends.
Any sponsorship toward this witness and endeavor will be a blessing.
With much thanks for your prayers and for your partnership in worship of the Lord from all of His people for the glory of His Name,
Rose Stevens, DMA
"I will exalt you my God, the King;
I will praise your name for ever and ever." ~ Ps. 145
DonationsSee top donations
- James and Denise Thornton
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more