Venezuela’s crisis is now a regional humanitarian disaster, and our country is currently in an unprecedented man-made crisis, including:
- extreme food and medicine shortages
- thousands of children dying of malnutrition
- malnourished parents and families contracting formerly eradicated diseases
- no medicines, no chemotherapy treatments, no basic treatments
- no basic services, like electricity, water, gas on a daily basis
We are two Venezuelans (@hey.maca & @arianuchis) who believe in a better world and a better country.
Our people deserve food and medicines, so this is the least we can do.
The statistics are just horrifying:
-7 of 10 children in Venezuela are severely affected by malnutrition
-6 of 10 parents stopped eating to give away their food for their children
- 4 of 10 children stopped attending school because of lack of food at home
-48% of households in Venezuela are now in severe poverty
To relieve this crisis, all the funds collected will be donated to Alimenta La Solidaridad, a non-profit organization in Caracas created in 2016. Arianna is an active member and collaborator of this noble cause and all the funds will be used in food and medicine, as soon as possible.https://www.instagram.com/alimentalasolidaridad/http://alimentalasolidaridad.com/
The Venezuelan people will be forever thankful and we hope to count on your support for this noble cause and spread the word.
Because of the currency restriction in Venezuela, I will be withdrawing these funds directly into my own account and I will be delivering these funds to the ONG.