My name is Aaron Cooley, founder of B.I.O. Productions and I need your help!
B.I.O. (Believing In Ourselves) is a social movement dedicated to highlighting inner city culture. Our mission is to produce authentic visuals, and become a sport media outlet that brings attention to talents all around the city.
MY GOAL: to reach $1500 in funds to support my movement. No donation is too small, and for the first 50 donors we will send out a “Once upon a time... In Boston” flyer designed by me.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and If you want to find more information on my movement visit www.strivetalk.com or contact me [email redacted]
Some accolades the movement has accomplished just this summer:
- HELPED inner-city kids receive interest from private schools and colleges
- DIRECTED short films addressing the current racial injustices
- FEATURED on Fox Boston Interviews
- COLLABORATED with NBA player Jalen Adams to bring T-shirts to the community
- INTERVIEWED Boston Police Commissioner William Gross to learn what our city is doing to reduce police brutality
- James Cooley
- Anne Gill
- Guest User
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more