My name is Aaron Cooley, founder of B.I.O. Productions and I need your help!
B.I.O. (Believing In Ourselves) is a social movement dedicated to highlighting inner city culture. Our mission is to produce authentic visuals, and become a sport media outlet that brings attention to talents all around the city.
MY GOAL: to reach $1500 in funds to support my movement. No donation is too small, and for the first 50 donors we will send out a “Once upon a time... In Boston” flyer designed by me.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and If you want to find more information on my movement visit www.strivetalk.com or contact me [email redacted]
Some accolades the movement has accomplished just this summer:
- HELPED inner-city kids receive interest from private schools and colleges
- DIRECTED short films addressing the current racial injustices
- FEATURED on Fox Boston Interviews
- COLLABORATED with NBA player Jalen Adams to bring T-shirts to the community
- INTERVIEWED Boston Police Commissioner William Gross to learn what our city is doing to reduce police brutality
- Anne Gill
- Guest User
- Vincent Johnson
- Lex Mongo