Ben Ryan House Fire

My brother, Ben Ryan, was a victim of a house fire Wednesday, November 29th. His beloved cat, Lucky, passed away in the fire and his other sweet cat, Charli, is currently in emergency veterinary care. The vet bill is around $2,000+ for now and the house has been condemned. Ben has lost just about everything, yet, hasn’t asked for anything.

He is a selfless brother, friend and coworker and can really use our help now! This holiday season, if you feel compelled, please contribute in any way you can...every cent counts!

Please keep Ben in your thoughts and prayers and continue to send him peace and love.

Thank you!
  • Tiffany Hogate 
    • $100 
    • 43 mos
  • Amandam Gomez-Baldenegro 
    • $20 
    • 44 mos
  • jessie goodloe 
    • $30 
    • 44 mos
  • Aviva Kaminsky 
    • $30 
    • 44 mos
  • John Simon 
    • $25 
    • 44 mos
See all


Patrick Ryan 
Louisville, KY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more