We went back to Skyview (bless them) and took blood work and x-rays of her. The blood work came back good and her vitals looked all right. We took x-rays, not so good :( She has pneumonia, and her airways are causing her to suffer with daily activities like eating (hence why she's not eating). What type of pneumonia it is, is what we're trying to figure out. If it is viral or bacterial, the antibiotics she is on while help her recover. If it is fungal, which she is a high candidate for, her medication for treating this will be about $700-800 every three months. Obviously, no one has that kind of money. In order to rule out which pneumonia it is, she'll have to have a urine test which cost about $240, which will help me make "the decision" and do what might be best for her. I don't know how or when I'll be abl to afford this test for her, hoping sooner than later, but I would greatly appreciate all the prayers and thoughts we can get. These last several days have been really, really hard on me. I had no idea how quickly attached Blue would become of me, and me of her. She deserves more than what she's been given in the past and I just want to be able to provide for her just that. We're back home now trying some high calorie food and trying to get back on antibiotics as well as doing some physical therapy (coupage, a cupling method to help break up stuff settled in her chest). Thank you for all the sweet and caring messages and well wishes over the last week. Trying to stay strong and positive until we get a result. If you're able to donate, Blue, Zach, and I would appreciate it very much. If you're unable too, a quick prayer and positive vibes our way for her means the world too!