Barb Moore Apartment Fire

Monday morning (10/08/18) my mom Barb Moore's apartment caught fire. She is thankfully ok and is lucky to be alive. It started behind the oven. One of her cats did not make it, the other was resuscitated on the scene and is at the vets for 3 days at their expense. Everything else is a complete loss. I hate to ask but if anyone is interested in donating, it's  greatly appreciated. The fire department is amazing is giving her gas, food, and a hotel for 2 days. She will be in touch with red cross and her insurance company soon. This has been a blur for her and filled of so many emotions.

Thank you all. Any little bit helps as everything will need replaced, she will need to pay her deductible and put a down payment on a new apartment.
  • Nancy Upchurch 
    • $50 
    • 33 mos
  • Pam Van Horn 
    • $50 
    • 33 mos
  • Schenell Saladin 
    • $105 
    • 33 mos
  • Jody Davis 
    • $50 
    • 33 mos
  • Trent Toone 
    • $100 
    • 33 mos
See all

Organizer

Kim Shaw 
Organizer
Saint Charles, MO
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more