On Tuesday September 10, 2020 Ashley’s house unexpectedly caught fire due to wiring in her house while only everyone wasn’t home they lost a pet due to the smoke. Everything is either burnt or can’t be refurbished. We are trying to salvage as much as we can but the outcome is not to promising. While not only was the house impacted so was Ashley ,a single mom, and her 3 kids. Her oldest being 19 and the other 2 being twins that are only 15. Anything helps. Without insurance just makes it a little more harder for this family. They are starting from scratch anything is appreciated . From clothes down to furniture. Thanks in advance and god bless!