Ariajegbe House Fire

On the evening of April 10th, 2018 a tragic event occurred at the Ariajegbe household. A fire broke out in the garage causing significant damage to the house. Thankfully, every member of the house was able to escape unharmed. 

In the fire, the family lost everything. Including a vehicle that was parked in the garage where the fire began. We are hoping to raise $1000.00 to start in the meantime to help with groceries and basic necessities (underwear, clothing, toiletries, school supplies etc.) for mother, father, early twenties female and male, and two teenagers male and female. If you are unable to contribute financially but would still like to bless the family please contact me with the link provided! 

Once the family finds a permanent living situation we will be accepting used clothing, furniture, and anything else anyone would like to donate! 

This family has been living in Newmarket for roughly 9 years. They are the first to lend a hand when others are in need and are always looking to serve their community any chance they get. They are a truly remarkable family and we want to show them that they are loved! 

Thank you so much for your donation, God Bless! 
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Evelyn Osazuwa 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Ian and Tyra Duncan 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Angely Paulino 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Alyssa Simon 
Organizer
Newmarket Southwest, ON
Innocent Ariajegbe 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more