On the morning of Wednesday, October 24, 2018 Bria and her mother were home asleep when her mother notice a flashing orange light through the window. Her home was on fire. Bria’s mother was able to rush and wake her up and grab the dog nothing else. They made it out the home safely but unfortunately everything was destroyed in the fire leaving them with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Any support would be greatly appreciated from Bria and her mother to rebuild from this tragedy. Thank you all for taking the time to read this and praying for strength and resolve for Bria and her family.