Early this morning a fire broke out in the restaurant below the apartment Meredith and Molly currently live in. Thank god they are both safe, but they lost everything but the clothes on their back when they evacuated the building early this morning.
We are starting this page to help them get back what they lost. Please share and consider donating anything you can.
So grateful that they are both safe.
DonationsSee top donations
- Peggy Glanzman
- Kendall Croutier
- Kathleen Harms
- Eileen Breen
- Claudia Califano
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more