This app should be:
1. Anonymous for all patients and does not require registration.
2. Professional facilitators need to prove their background during registration.
3. Chat history should be periodically erased, except the facilitators' words.
4. Each patient can start his/her own chat group/room, or join others' group/room and chat.
5. If this app works, I want to expand the user group to other marginalized people, such as transgender, crossdresser, people with suicidal tendencies.
My plan for funding is:
$1,000 for the initial setup. This money will be used for:
1. Look for people who share the same principle, who can contribute to the project in this very early stage.
2. Pay for some basic costs such as website domain registration, database hosting.
3. Hire freelancers to build the first draft app to demonstrate to the public.
I'm trying to learn mobile app programming on my own. However, I do need help from more experienced programmers to achieve this goal. If you have the skillset and share the same concept of helping depression people, please contact me.
Let us make this world a little bit better than yesterday.
Your donation matters
#1 fundraising platform
People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more