Anyone wishing to send cards, letters of encouragement and/or contributions in the form of a money order or check, may do so by mail at:
The Estate of Angelo Crooms
c/o Ben Crump Law, PLLC
122 S. Calhoun Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Attn: Adner Marcelin
All checks must be made out to: Tasha Strachan
Commonly asked questions:
1. Who you are: Tasha Strachan, the mother of Angelo Croom
2. Where you’re from? Brevard County, FL
3. Your relationship to the parties you’re raising funds for? Angelo was my biological son.
4. How the funds will be spent? Funds collected here will be spent by the Strachan/Crooms family as outlined above. This fund will be governed and controlled at the discretion Tasha Strachan for the family's benefit.
5. How do you intend to get the funds to those in need? All funds collected on this website will be withdrawn to an established account for the benefit of the family. 100% of funds collected here will go to my family.
Anyone with further questions about this page may contact Adner Marcelin of Ben Crump Law, PLLC at [email redacted].
From the bottom of our hearts my family thanks each of you who have reached out. While we are not able to respond to each expression of love at this time, please know that we love and appreciate each and every one of you. Our hearts are overwhelmed!
- Tasha Strachan
- Amanda Model
- Hannah Dimond
- T Peebles
- Malavika Kannan
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more