MommaBear was a sole provider to her children, and she, of course, was everything to them.
All proceeds from this account will be given directly to Andy's 3 children, to help out in any way possible...from funeral expenses, to unpaid bills, housing, food, lawyer fees, etc.
Thank you to everyone who have been by their sides and helped out already in this most tragic of times.
The Go Fund Me team has asked that I provide the following information for verification purposes so the funds may be withdrawn and distributed legally and accordingly:
1. Who you are and where you’re from
My name is Rhonda Greer and I am from Chatham, Ontario, Canada.
2. Your relationship or contact to the parties you're raising funds for
I have known Andy for many years. We worked together at Crabby Joes and became close friends. I have, over the years, come to know her children through Andy.
3. How the funds will be spent (be specific as possible)
The funds will be spent on probate taxes, lawyer fees, unpaid bills and funeral expenses.
4. Your withdrawal plan to get the funds from the campaign to the ultimate beneficiary/ies
All funds will be withdrawn by me, and transferred to her daughter Sarah Brush via email money transfer directly to her account so she may disperse them accordingly to pay for probate taxes, unpaid bills, lawyer fees and funeral expenses.
1. How you are related to the parties you're raising funds for.
I have known Andy for many years. We worked together at Crabby Joes and became close friends.
2. A clear statement that you will be withdrawing the funds and delivering them.
All funds raised through this campaign will be withdrawn by me personally, and transferred directly to her daughter Sarah Brush.
3. Information on how and when you will deliver the funds. For your safety, GoFundMe discourages cash transactions, because cash cannot be accounted for should a dispute arise.
All funds will be withdrawn by me, and transferred to Sarah Brush via email money transfer directly to her account so she may disperse them accordingly to pay for probate taxes, unpaid bills, lawyer fees and funeral expenses.
- Zack Goetghebeur
- Danielle Bullen
- Debbie Miller
- Victoria Baird
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more