We're inviting you to support N.S.P. Youth, Inc. (Non-Stop Production): A Brooklyn-based performing and visual arts organization specifically designed to service the youth through artist management, talent development and community service.
Our mission is to develop and exhibit the talents of inner-city youth by using six components: Acting, Art and Design, Music, Fashion-Modeling, Dance, and Youth Leadership. Our organization supports the concept of learning through the arts. Therefore, our focus is to emphasize the importance of education in an advanced learning environment.
PROJECT P.A.C.T. is a series of activities and annual events that will concentrate on the needs, and growth of NSP and the surrounding community, including conducting our Saturday program, rehearsal schedule, community service projects, membership and leadership development, and seasonal showcasing of talent.
The P.A.C.T. is focused on emphasizing four areas that will enable NSP to encourage our youth to achieve their goals. (The “PACT” serves as the foundation of Non-Stop Production and is considered a key component of our mission statement.):
1. P = PERFORMANCE
2. A = ARTS
3. C = COMMUNITY
4. T = TALENT
* Our fundraising goal is to seek ongoing support for key financial concerns:
- acquire and maintain weekly rehearsal and meeting space
- maintain volunteer staff for primary talents (modeling, acting and dance)
- showcasing for major quarterly events, including New York Fashion Week, the Central Brooklyn Jazz Festival. Harlem Fashion Week, Bed-Stuy Fashion Week, and International African Arts Festival.
- conduct monthly community service projects through volunteering and community building.
N.S.P. Youth, Inc. (Non-Stop Production)
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.