The fire dept would not respond due to the house being out of the fire district, the sheriff responded and one ambulance, but they could only stand and watch as my daughter her husband and neighbors put out the fire with garden hoses and buckets. Due to this my daughter was at the ER last night with chest pains brought on by exhaustion and diminished lung caused by breathing the smoke. My son in law fell through the burnt floor and has not sought medical help yet.
This site is set up for the sole purpose to help them get into a home and offset the cost of rent for a bit until they can get on their feet again.
I am forever grateful to all the people that can help or just share this page on social media.
Thank you, a grateful Mother.
- connie ridenour
- Linda Mastin
- Greg olin
- Ron & Ruben Guyer
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more