House fire survivors

Early this morning (wednesday september 251412214_1600847880823827_r.jpeg3rd 2020) my house caught fire after my pregnant neighbour was hiding the fact she was smoking from her husband And threw the still lit cigarette onto my house property ~ leading to it setting on fire and us loosing everything - you dont have to donate but anything helps as i have an autistic brother and a severely ill mother and another brother who is currently fighting for his life due to having asthma and inhaling a large amount of smoke - our fanily appreciates it very much - Thank you so much

Donations

  • Hannah Perry 
    • £10 
    • 1 mo

Organizer

Tess Cupid 
Organizer
Halesowen, West Midlands, United Kingdom

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more