Grandson's Heart Surgery

Hello everyone.  The handsome little one in the picture is our grandson, Jaylen.  He is 3 months old and was born with a hole in his heart.  He requires open heart surgery to repair the hole with mesh in one area and a stint to properly expand the valve in another.  The surgery is estimated to cost $200,000.  Insurance will cover 80%, leaving $40,000 (20%) to be paid by family.  We all understand the difficulties of life right now.  It is our prayer that a lot of caring people will give a little bit each -- that will be the difference in his life.

If you are unable to give, please share the information with as many people as you can.  That in itself is a blessing.

We are humbled and grateful,
Blessings to All

Jared and Linda Miller

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $40 
    • 1 d
  • Grethel Perez 
    • $40 
    • 5 d
  • Chiara e Marco Battezzati 
    • $120 
    • 9 d
  • David Barnhart  
    • $100 
    • 10 d
  • Grethel Perez 
    • $50 
    • 12 d
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Jared Miller 
Organizer
Riverview, FL
Stacy Miller 
Beneficiary

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more